A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miaohou Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miaohou Xu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Xu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
- Bayhealth Medical Ctr - Milford Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miaohou Xu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Miaohou Xu practice?
- Dr. Miaohou Xu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miaohou Xu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milton, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, DE and Dover, DE.
See Milton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.