A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micah Burch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micah Burch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burch graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Micah M. Burch practice?
Dr. Micah Burch practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and General Practice near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Oncologists, and Temple General Practitioners.