A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micah Mooberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooberry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mooberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micah Mooberry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooberry graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Mooberry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micah Joe Mooberry MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Micah J. Mooberry practice?
- Dr. Micah Mooberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Micah Mooberry practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.