A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micah Pescetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micah Pescetto, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pescetto graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pescetto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micah Gino Pescetto DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Micah G. Pescetto practice?
- Dr. Micah Pescetto has 1 office location.
Dr. Micah Pescetto practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.