Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Micah Pescetto
Dr. Micah Pescetto, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Kansas City, KS. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pescetto is affiliated with Kansas City VA Medical Center and University Of Kansas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Micah Pescetto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Micah Pescetto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Mark Plautz
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi34
Dr. Munis Azim Mattu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi
Dr. Prateek Sharma
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi21