A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micah Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micah Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micah Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micah Elizabeth Thompson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Micah E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Micah Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Micah Thompson practices Family Medicine near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Family Physicians.