A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micah Thorp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micah Thorp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micah Thorp, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorp graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Thorp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micah Laurence Thorp DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Micah L. Thorp practice?
- Dr. Micah Thorp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Micah Thorp practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.