Dr. Micah Tomlinson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Micah Tomlinson?

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I've made last minute appointments because of feeling ill and its been super easy for me to call and set an appointment for the same day. This is the main reason why I like them, because after being turned down by other Dr. Offices in the area (basically telling me I could be seen in a month or they weren't acepting new patients) they were the only ones that were accessible and willing to see me. The Dr has diagnosed me correctly and along with the medicine perscribed I can go back to feeling myself within a couple of days. She asks all the right questions. Theres hardly a wait, so you can go in and out without waiting an hour like most places!

Arrogant Doctor and Nurse

Posted on July 4th, 2013

The receptionist and the younger of the two nurses are exceptional and respectful. The doctor and the older nurse are arrogant, dismissive, and need to retire. Would not recommend my dog to this doctor .

Lousy Experience

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

This doctor charges an annual fee in addition to your copay, which is a scam. When a doctor negotiates a copay with an insurance company, he shouldn’t then tell his patients “I just can’t get by on what I negotiated with the insurance company, so I’m going to have to charge you an annual fee.” Additionally, he charged $140 for about a 10 minute visit, which is absurd, since the doctor I normally see charges me $60 (self-pay) for a regular office visit.

Posted on August 17th, 2016