A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rebolledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rebolledo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rebolledo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rebolledo, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebolledo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rebolledo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Rebolledo MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Rebolledo practice?
- Dr. Michael Rebolledo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rebolledo practices Pediatric Cardiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Cardiologists.