A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rebolledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rebolledo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rebolledo, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebolledo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rebolledo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rebolledo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CaIOPTIMA - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans