A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rebolledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rebolledo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rebolledo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rebolledo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rebolledo, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebolledo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rebolledo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Rebolledo MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Rebolledo practice?
- Dr. Michael Rebolledo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rebolledo practices Pediatric Cardiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatric Specialists.