A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micam Tullous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micam Tullous is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tullous
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tullous Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tullous graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tullous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micam W Tullous MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Micam W. Tullous practice?
- Dr. Micam Tullous has 1 office location.
Dr. Micam Tullous practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, and Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatricians.