A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micam Tullous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tullous graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tullous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tullous accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Micam W. Tullous practice?
Dr. Micam Tullous practices Psychiatry, Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists, San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatricians.