Learn more about Dr. Micam Tullous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micam Tullous is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tullous
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tullous Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tullous graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tullous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micam W Tullous MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Micam W. Tullous practice?
- Dr. Micam Tullous has 1 office location.
Dr. Micam Tullous practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, and Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatricians.