Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Micam Tullous
Dr. Micam Tullous, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Tullous is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Micam Tullous has the following 3 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Micam Tullous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
San Antonio, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Richard Lorber
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Morgan Fordham Jr
Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi9