A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micam Tullous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micam Tullous is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tullous graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tullous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micam W Tullous MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Micam W. Tullous practice?
- Dr. Micam Tullous has 1 office location.
Dr. Micam Tullous practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, and Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatricians.