A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaek Meese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaek Meese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaek Meese, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meese graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Meese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaek Arthur Meese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michaek A. Meese practice?
- Dr. Michaek Meese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michaek Meese practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.