A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abrahams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Abrahams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrahams
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahams graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrahams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Abrahams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Abrahams practice?
- Dr. Michael Abrahams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Abrahams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons.