A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abrahams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Abrahams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahams graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrahams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrahams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Abrahams practice?
Dr. Michael Abrahams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons.