A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abrahams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Abrahams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrahams
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abrahams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahams graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrahams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Abrahams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Abrahams practice?
- Dr. Michael Abrahams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Abrahams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Orthopedic Surgeons.