A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Allon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Allon, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Radiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allon
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Allon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Allon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allon graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Allon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Allon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Allon practice?
- Dr. Michael Allon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Allon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Endocrinologists.