A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Allon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Allon, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Radiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Allon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Allon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allon graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Allon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Allon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Allon practice?
- Dr. Michael Allon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Allon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.