A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Allon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Allon, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Allon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allon graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Allon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans