Dr. Michael Benson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Benson?

January 4th, 2016

The BEST!

Dr. Benson is an exceptional doctor. From the day we met him for our OB appointments up until the day he delivered our son via c-section , he has been amazing. He also did our son's circumcision and everyone was commenting how wonderful of a job he did! We could not be happier with this practice, especially Dr. Benson!

March 27th, 2014

I think Dr Benson is great. I have been his patient for many years, prior to even having children. He is calm and confident; extremely knowledgeable.

November 5th, 2012

He spent about 1 min on his examination and was gone. Missed doing a breast exam or sending me for a mammogram. His pelvic exam was concluded in 10 seconds.

April 11th, 2012

Dr. Benson is the best!

Dr. benson is a wonderful doctor. He is smart and has a great bedside manner. I reccommend him to everyone I know!

January 20th, 2012

great doctor

I recently started using Dr. Benson and I couldn't be happier. He is very caring and really helps you when you need it most. He is also very honest and has your best interest at heart. I'm so glad I found this doctor. The office is also great, they try to help and always handle things professionally, couldn't ask for more!!!!

May 18th, 2011

Great doctors

I was referred to this office by someone from my son's docotor office when I was pregnant with my second child. I am so glad that I found them. The office is very clean and welcoming. The staff are very friendly and courteous. Another great thing is that the office open late til 9pm, which can be very convenient at time. Thru my prengnancy, I have seen all three doctors and they are all very good and attentive. Dr. Benson was the one who performed my scheduled c-section. Dr. Benson did a great job. I was able to recovered very quickly, in about 3 weeks. Overall, I am very thankful to Dr. Benson for such a great job and very please with the experience at this doctor office. I highly recommend Dr. Benson and this ob/gyn office to all moms to-be.

March 3rd, 2010

This was my first visit and I was scheduled for a different doctor who was not available. Dr. Benson agreed to see me and he turned out to be caring and thorough. I was nervous and he put me at ease. Took detailed medical history. I had an issue with elevated blood before the exam pressure and he repeated BP check before he would let me leave the office. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

December 3rd, 2009

Dr. Benson is the kindest Dr. I have ever met

Dr. Benson has delivered my last two children I have 4 and he has been the best Dr. I have ever had, the general concern he has for his patients and a great surgeon. My C-section recovery was great due to his care.. I can't say enough good thing about him...Anna is wonderful too!! :)

October 12th, 2009

I wouldn't go to anyone except Dr. Benson

Dr. Benson doesn't only treat his patients, he takes a genuine interest and cares about you. His bedside manner, especially when things aren't going "normal", is excellent. He reassures you that everything will be ok and then he makes sure it is.He has come in on his days off for emergency deliveries, even when he was not scheduled to cover, because he knew his patient wanted him there. He came in on his own birthday to deliver my friends baby because he knew she was nervous about an emergency C-section. You couldn't find a better doctor than Dr. Benson.

July 9th, 2009