A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Berry MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Berry practice?
- Dr. Michael Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berry practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Geriatric Doctors.