A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Blair, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Blair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur Blair MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Blair practice?
- Dr. Michael Blair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Blair practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.