A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Borkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Borkowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borkowski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Borkowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkowski graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Borkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Borkowski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Borkowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Borkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Borkowski practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Mishawaka Anesthesiologists, Mishawaka Internists, and Mishawaka Rheumatologists.