A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Borkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Borkowski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Borkowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkowski graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Borkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Borkowski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Borkowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Borkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Borkowski practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Anesthesiologists, Mishawaka Internists, and Mishawaka Rheumatologists.