A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Boyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Boyer DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boyer practices Emergency Medicine near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Champions Gate, FL.
See Davenport Emergency Physicians.