A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Brown MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Michael Brown has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brown practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Cardiologists.