A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Brown MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Michael Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brown practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Cardiologists.