A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan