Dr. Michael Anthony Brown MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Brown practice?
Dr. Michael Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westborough, MA and Shrewsbury, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons, Worcester Sports Medicine Doctors, and Worcester Neurologists.