A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bruno, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Bruno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Bruno MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Michael Bruno has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bruno practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Radiologists.