A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Campbell DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Michael Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Exton, PA.
See Exton Orthopedic Surgeons and Exton Sports Medicine Doctors.