Learn more about Dr. Michael Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Campbell DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Michael Campbell has 13 office locations.
Dr. Michael Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Exton Surgeons and Exton Sports Medicine Doctors.