A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Campbell DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Michael Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Exton, PA.
See Exton Surgeons and Exton Family Physicians.