A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Campbell DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Michael Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Exton, PA.
See Exton Surgeons and Exton Family Physicians.