A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cardenas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cardenas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cardenas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Cardenas MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Michael Cardenas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cardenas practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.