Dr. Michael Adelard Carron MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carron, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carron graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carron has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Carron practice?
Dr. Michael Carron practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists, Detroit Plastic Surgeons, and Detroit Surgeons.