A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carron, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carron graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carron has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Carron MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Carron practice?
- Dr. Michael Carron has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Carron practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.