Dr. Michael Carron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Carron?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Carron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

A eagle 🦅 That could not fly

I been on the car accident and I had head injuries and when I saw dr Michael Carron I had problems with my eyes and vertigo and headache he is always busy and lots of people are there to see him I would call him a doctor of miracles he took care of me and one of my friend I'm blessed to have him as my doctor 👨‍⚕️ two thumbs up.

July 25th, 2017

I saw Dr Carron for treatment of a congenital defect on my face. I had had radon seeds implanted in my face to shrink a tumor on my lip when I was an infant. The radiation shrunk the tumor but caused scarring on my lip. Also, the tissue on my nose changed over time; the nostril would collapse when I tried to sleep, making it difficult to breath. Repair of the nostril was my primary concern when I went to see Dr Carron. Dr Carron repaired the nose, the scarred lip, and did additional cosmetic surgery at the same time. The surgery was very involved; many tiny radon seeds were removed from scar tissue and the outer surface of my nose was rebuilt with cartilage. The procedure was successful. For the first time in years I could sleep without having to hold my face to breathe. It was also an emotional moment for me when I could look in the mirror, and for the first time in my life, see both sides of my mouth move when I smiled. I had additional laser treatments over a two year period following the surgery. As a result of these treatments the scar on my lip is barely noticeable; wrinkles and sun spots are gone and my skin feels amazing. Through this entire two year process Dr Carron demonstrated care and compassion. He was thorough and professional and performed excellent work on a very challenging reconstruction. Thank you Dr Carron, I am smiling at you with both side of my mouth.

March 2nd, 2017

Utmost professional surgical Doctor!!!

Dr Carron is very caring and understanding of my needs. He took the time to go over all my concerns. His work is artistic and my results are awesome! His staff is amazing as well! Couldn't ask for a better surgeon to perform my necklift and a little repair to my nose. I'm very satisfied and happy with the outcome!

November 17th, 2016

Stellar treatment

Personally im on Medicaid, most Drs. treat me as barely worth their breath. Dr. Carron was both thurough and didn't talk down to me. He and his staff repaired my septum and restored my hearing as well with their skilled hands. If i could rate him 7 or 8 out of 5, i would.

July 1st, 2016

I would never see another Dr.

April 29th, 2016

Consultation

July 23rd, 2015

Great Experience

I saw this doctor for the first time last week. He was great, addressed my throat issue, and I was able to get a follow up appointment same day. He was extremely professional, answered all my questions, and gave me the care I needed. I will definitely recommend this doctor to my friends and co-workers.

July 20th, 2015

Too sick to wait 11 days !!!!

I WAS a patient of Dr Carron when I called today to get an appointment for my sinus infection I was told it would be 11 days before I could get to see the Dr. My primary Doctor told me I needed to see a ENT because he tried to treat this with 2 couses of antibotics. I explained that I Have a major headache ,face pain and fever. I was told that Dr Carron " will not let the other Drs. there see his Patients " WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR IS THIS !!!!!!!!! I will never go Back !!!!!

February 14th, 2015

He and his team work very nice knows what is working and confident of his work

August 21st, 2017