A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Caruso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andres Caruso MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Michael Caruso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Caruso practices Preventive Medicine and Public Health near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Loma Linda Preventive Medicine Specialists.