Learn more about Dr. Michael Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Chang practice?
Dr. Michael Chang practices Ophthalmology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Milton, MA.
See South Weymouth Ophthalmologists.