Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Chang
Dr. Michael Chang, MD, PHD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Yakima, WA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Chang is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center Thornton, Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc. and Wesley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Chang has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Michael Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.
Dr. Shyler Demill
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Yakima, WA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Gene Griffiths
Yakima, WA 0.01 mi26
Dr. John Hwang
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Yakima, WA 0.01 mi24