A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
- Licking Memorial Hospital - Newark, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alvin Cohen DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cohen practices Pain Medicine near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Neurologists.