A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
- Licking Memorial Hospital - Newark, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alvin Cohen DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cohen practices Pain Medicine near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Pain Management Doctors.