A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
- Licking Memorial Hospital - Newark, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alvin Cohen DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cohen practices Pain Medicine near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Pain Management Doctors.