Overall Review

July 18th, 2015
deadpan
Poor communication between all staff, changed over to another company, worse than ever. I would give the Dr. a half star if I could on bedside manner, cold, deadpan, outright refuses to take time to really help, prefers to pass you off to someone else, does not have time. Can be nasty, NEVER smiles. Does not like to spend any extra time to help, and outright refuses to. I feel he is in the wrong profession. I am just grateful he is not a surgeon. You are lucky if you see him for ten minutes, then wish you didn't. Perhaps he has past law suits, or is afraid of one, I only know that he is not a happy confident pcp. I am looking for someone better. This man is put out if you make his job any harder than he wants., and that is not saying much. Do yourself a favor and find a good doctor.

March 28th, 2012
Don't ever go, HACK....
He has no idea what he or his staff is doing.Bland and couldn't diagnose anything. He'll pass you to a person who knows something.Check his degree I think he's a hack.

January 10th, 2011
Great physician!
Dr. Cooper is the best PCP that I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He is extremely competent, caring the way that all doctors should be, has a great attitude and treats you with respect.My wife and I both drive an extended distance in order to remain his patients, and we can't recommend him highly enough.