A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cooper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Cooper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Michael Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cooper practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, OK and Rockwall, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.