Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

by Lisa on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Cooper is WONDERFUL! Always takes the time to listen. Love him!

Feb 2nd, 2015

Caring, kind care, with respect and dignity

Jan 17th, 2015

I usually see a female physician, but my doctor has retired and she recommended Dr. Cooper. I went in for a pre-op exam and he took the time to review my history, give me a rather thorough exam and discussed past health issues. I found him quite knowledgeable , citing several studies pertaining to my hormone replacement therapy. He made suggestions , but did not press for a particular treatment plan and really seemed to listen to my concerns. A rarity. I will definitely go back to him.

by Beth Nuz on Jan 5th, 2015

Great doctor! Takes his time with you and knows his stuff.

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
by Bethany N. on Apr 7th, 2014

This beloved physician LISTENS. His attentiveness is displayed the moment he walks into the room; it is obvious you have his undivided attention. He asks questions then carefully weighs and contemplates your responses. At times he researches various possibilities and discusses them with you right during your appointment--it is truly a fascinating and helpful experience! This doctor is uniquely receptive to patient suggestions for various methods of treatment, and is not threatened by "Could it possibly be this, and might it be treated in this manner?" If he is not inclined to agree, he will patiently explain why, and remains consistently void of condescension or annoyance with such patient involvement. We cannot recommend Dr. Cooper more highly; he was to our family nothing short of a God-send.

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
by Jolene Landis on Feb 19th, 2013

After a frustrating search for the right primary care physician, I hit the jackpot with Dr. Cooper. He is caring, gentle, attentive and thorough. Rather than just coming up with the first fast and easy answer, he will take the time to contact experts in the field of your particular problem to find the best solution for you. And guess who calls you back with that solution? Not a nurse or office assistant. Dr. Cooper, himself! I've had specialists who made the "Best of Boston" and "Best of Dallas" lists, so I think I know a good doctor when I find one. Dr. Cooper comes with my highest recommendation!