A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Daniels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daniels, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Daniels has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Daniels MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Michael Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Daniels practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.