A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Davies, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Davies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arwyn Davies MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Davies practice?
- Dr. Michael Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Davies practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.