A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Davies, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Davies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arwyn Davies MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Davies practice?
- Dr. Michael Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Davies practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.