A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dennis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Dennis MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Michael Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dennis practices Urology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Urologists.