A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dennis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Dennis MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Michael Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dennis practices Urology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Urologists.