A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dennis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dennis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dennis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Dennis practice?
Dr. Michael Dennis practices Urology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Urologists.