A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Devlin, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Brow Lift
- Laser Hair Removal
- Post Bariatric Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Devlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Devlin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Michael Devlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Devlin practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.