A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Drew is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drew
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Drew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Drew has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Drew MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Drew practice?
- Dr. Michael Drew has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Drew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Surgeons.