A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dunn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dunn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Dunn MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Michael Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dunn practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.