Dr. Michael Edwards DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Orange Park, FL

3.9

October 28th, 2015
I love this Dr. He's moved and I can't find gim.

August 1st, 2015
Listens and actually pays attention to what I want and provides answers to my questions to the best of his ability been taking care of me for a good while thanks DOC,

March 26th, 2015
Dr. Edwards is very easy to talk to, listens intently and puts me at ease.

March 22nd, 2015
trust him with my life

March 20th, 2015
Very down to earth doctor. Easy to talk to.

Highly Recommended
I am very pleased to have Dr. Edwards as my doctor. He listens to my concerns and reacts accordingly, either by ordering diagnostic tests or prescribing medications if I need them. I find him to be both knowledgeable and compassionate, both qualities that are very important to me in a physician.

I have confidence in Dr. Edwards

March 19th, 2015
He was very attentive to my medical issue and listened to me.

Personable, caring, knowledgable
Having known him for several years, I can honestly say he cares. My family (of all ages) sees him for acute and chronic problems, and he is quick to give advice on how to adjust your lifestyle to avoid taking medications when appropriate. I like that he is not just a 'pill pusher'. He is easily contacted, and doesn't make my family feel like they are unimportant. Thank you, Dr. Edwards.

August 19th, 2013
Looking after the locals.
Dr. Edwards is the primary care physician for our family (my husband, myself and our 4 young children). With a large family, it seems there is always one of us needing to be seen by a doctor for one thing or another. His office does a wonderful job of getting us a timely appointment when one of us needs a sick visit. We have even been squeezed in for a visit when one kid had a cut that I thought may need stiches but didn't want to go to the ER to be turned away or wait there with 4 little kids - and he saw us within an hour from when I called and put 5 stiches in the cut while we were at the office! I feel he takes the time to listen to my concerns, do a thorough exam and give an accurate diagnosis. We rarely have to follow up with extra visits - he almost always gets our diagnosis right the first time! After a recent visit, my only complaint is our wait was a bit long (about 20 minutes), but in my experience, that seems to be the case at nearly every doctors office these days.

Best Family Doctor!
Dr. E is the best family doctor that we have ever seen. I will not take my family anywhere else. He has a sense of humor and treats us like friends rather than just another patient number. As a self pay patient I believe he has gone above and beyond to make sure that my family is well taken care of. As a mother of girls I can honestly say that Dr. Edwards has treated them like they were his own. He gives them the same talks that dads give about boys and drugs. You just can't beat having a physician that has your back and makes your kids feel comfortable and not dread having to go to the doctor. Dr. Edwards is fast paced, loud, brilliant and hysterical. He knows when to laugh and when to cry with you. I am truly lucky to have him as our family doctor. We even drive nearly an hour just to see him! You couldn't as for a more caring doctor.

very knowledgable and thorough
Dr. Edwards saw me for a chronic women's problem; I didn't sleep the night before because of the discomfort I was experiencing. I called for an appointment that morning and despite his schedule being full he worked me in between other patients in order to see me. He was very thorough and took the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment steps so I could understand what was wrong with me. Before he left the room he made sure I understood and took the time to answer all my questions. I won't see anyone else.