Dr. Michael Epstein Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Epstein?

Posted on July 11th, 2017

He Is a very good very professional neurologist,'

do not choose this MD!!!

Posted on December 30th, 2015

After waiting an hour in the waiting room I was seen by this "dr" for various concerning neurological symptoms with unknown origin. After performing a mediocre neuro exam he started he thinks my condition is due to stress! He was more concerned with trying to b funny and and making jokes about my history than ANYTHING during my appt and then upon exiting he was ecstatic that his last pt had canceled and he didn't have to see any one else, he even went as far as making fun of the way I walk. I left devastated and feeling like I wasted the money on the appt and like I was a worthless patient. No doctor should ever make their pts feel that way it's just not right; it's been hours since my appt and I'm still crying BC of my treatment.

POOR MANNERS

Posted on December 29th, 2015

WHEN I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH MS, HE WAS EXTREMELY BLUNT WITH NO BEDSIDE MANNER. NOT A DIAGNOSE A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 IN MY 30S WAS EXPECTING TO HEAR. HE COULD HAVE DONE IT WITH A LOT MORE EASE AND FINESSE. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM. ANYONE WITH NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS DOES NOT NEED A DOCTOR THEY WILL SEE ALL THE TIME WITH HIS BAD MANNERS.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

He's the best!

WORST Practice!

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I am SHOCKED that this practice is STILL in business. Not only do they not have enough staff, but the one's that they do have are extremely rude & unprofessional. They cuss behind the window, are more worried about "socializing" than helping patient, and making jokes/making fun of patient's waiting in the lobby. My son has neurological issues that he is seen for, and upon checking into the lobby their own office manager was overheard behind the window stating "who is making that annoying sound. Get them back in a room so I don't have to hear that sh** anymore". My son is DISABLED and non-verbal. For a manager to say this is BEYOND what should occur in an office, let alone a medical office. Upon having my visit, the doctor was in my room what seemed maybe 5 minutes? Seemed more worried about getting us in & out and getting on to the next patient. After checking out, I overheard the doctor ask the same manager to "bill that visit for however will make me more money". I am DISGUSTED with this entire office. And from what I hear, this isn't the FIRST issue that patient's have. DON'T GO HERE!!

Posted on April 1st, 2015

love his doctor

Patient

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Dr. Epstein is one of the finest doctors I know. He takes time to talk to you, to explain things out. I have four doctors. Of the four doctors, he is the only one to take the time and does not have his nose stuck on a computer. I recommend him very highly.

suzanne

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

I took my son to dr Epstein for his headaches and problem with his eye . Dr Epstein was amazing; friendly, courteous and took his time with me and my son. he called my son's opthomologist right then and there for consult . I would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone .

Dr. Epstein should not be practicing medicine

Posted on October 18th, 2012

This guy is completely insane and absolutely should be investigated for mental stability by the Arizona Medical Board. If you are looking for a prescribing neurologist who uses racial and religious slurs, drops a lot of f-bombs, and is a completely unstable human being, Dr. Epstein is your guy.The staff here is an absolute joke. They are rude and inept. It's unbelievable that this place is still in business! I would NEVER recommend or use Dr. Epstein again.

Geriatrics beware

Posted on October 13th, 2012

Realize 'old people' have values and opinions not always shared with the young, but those with hard won experience should be respected ... a physicians' disheveled appearance does nothing to inspire confidence in how much he cares about himself. YOURself, or anything else ... I thought the good doctor was maintenance staff (who actually looked BETTER!) and his attitude was a real turn-off. Rude, insulting, brusque and insensitive. There is no excuse good enough to justify adding to ANYone's misery by confrontation with this individual. Keep looking.

Posted on August 25th, 2012

His staff is AWFUL!! Never return phone calls even from pharmacies that need permission to renew a prescription. Asking for a malpractice suit with not calling in prescriptions when they promise they will; however they have no problem calling you if you are a day late on payment. Here's a tip Dr. Epstein get rid of your overpaid staff and get people that will actually do their job!!

Are You Kidding Me?

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Are you kidding me? This doctor, and his staff are AWEFUL.NEVER go here.