Dr. Michael Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Epstein?

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Really welcoming and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Epstein posseses a tremendous experience and knowledge. I was very vervous about getting a breast augmentation, but starting with the consultation and all the way to my post-op appointment, I had nothing but the best source of information, experience and welcoming atmosphere at Dr. Epstein's office.

Posted on November 6th, 2015

The staff is so kind and welcoming. They are all so professional.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I had a consultation with Dr Epstein and I loved how he took the time to explain my surgery & the outcome of my surgery. He listened to what I wanted. I had my surgery two months ago and am thrilled with my results! I have not had this body since before my two kids were born! Dr Epstein has a great bedside manner and his work is phenomenal! I would highly recommend him and his staff without a doubt!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I had breast reduction surgery done by Dr. Epstein, I was so nervous but him and his amazing staff did a great job keeping me calm and comfortable. They were all very friendly, kind, and comforting. I am so happy with my final results he did such a great job I am so happy that I chose Dr. Epstein. I used to hate my breasts but now thanks to him I love them and love myself. Also nurse Erin was wonderful! She is so helpful and kind best nurse I've ever had! The facility is very clean and spa like. I would reccommend Dr. Epstein to everyone, he is a great surgeon and his staff is wonderful.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Epstein performed a life changing plastic surgery on my face, after being shot in the face.....He did it pro-bono too......He's one of the kindest individual I've ever met in my life.

Great Experience!

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

I had an overall great experience with Dr. Epstein and his team! I didn't wait long when I arrived for my first consultation and the office staff was warm, friendly, and professional. I wouldn't change anything about my procedure or experience!

Run the other way........

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

Review of Dr. Epstein

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Dr. Epstein and his staff are extremely welcoming, kind and professional. Our questions were answered thoroughly and the staff walked us through the process so we were comfortable with all aspects of the surgery and recovery. His personal follow-up was also appreciated. My daughter had Rhinoplasty surgery and the results are amazing, she looks like herself, only better. We have the utmost of confidence in Dr. Epstein and we would highly recommend him and his entire team without question. They are top-notch.

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. Epstein is an excellent doctor! He is extremely thurough and has a wonderful bedside manor. He is a perfectionist and one of the best! The office staff couldn't be friendlier!

the wonderful dr. epstein

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Even though the Dr. seems to have an understanding of what the patient is hoping to achieve, he never quite gets it right.

Doctor's Response

I have been in practice for over 20 years and I am always saddened when I learn of a patient that is unhappy or less than satisfied with any part of service that I or my practice has provided. It is an unfortunate, and thankfully, an unusual part of being a plastic surgeon. I pride myself on doing everything I can, to set expectations prior to a treatment or surgery, and to satisfy all patients. Sometimes in plastic surgery, there are circumstances when a patient will never be happy.

He is the best!!

Posted on October 1st, 2011

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Michael Epstein and couldn't be happier with my results. I can honestly say that choosing him as my plastic surgeon was the best decision I have ever made! Even at my first consulation Dr. Epstein, he and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Each visit I had, I always have a visit with the doctor, not a registered nurse, which is mostly the case in different plastic surgeon's office.