Learn more about Dr. Michael Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fallon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fallon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Fallon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Fallon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Michael Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fallon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.