A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fallon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fallon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Fallon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fallon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Fallon practice?
Dr. Michael Fallon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.