A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fallon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fallon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Fallon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Fallon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Michael Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fallon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.