Dr. Michael Fallon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 26th, 2016
Very poor patient care with this doctor..he didn't ask questions about the injury and did not spend the time to ask or answer my concerns

November 12th, 2015
Do not waste your time and money on this doctor.
Dr. Fallon's staff at the El Paso Orthopedic Surgery Group in Lee Trevino are extremely rude and condescending. The average wait time to see him was approximately one hour. This was my first time dealing with a Workers Comp claim. His workers comp nurse assistant would make feel ignorant and would reluctantly answer some of my questions regarding my case. Dr. Fallon did not make me feel confident in his ability to treat my injury. He is not very good at explaining anything. On most of my many visits he spent an average two minutes consulting with me. Needless to say he was very unprofessional, I got the impression that I was just another paycheck to him. Eventually I was able to see a different provider, I would not recommend Dr. Fallon or his staff to my worst enemy. I had no choice this was a workers comp referral. If you are reading my review please do not waste your money on this doctor, you will regret it.

January 9th, 2015
Dr. Fallon spend 5 minutes the entire time we spent at his office. The 5 minutes were divided among 4 different times he can in and out of examining room. Very unprofessional.

March 3rd, 2014
Terrible bedside manner
Very short bedside manner, very very little time spent with us and very little if none in explanation of diagnosis. Seems nonapproachable and seems to avoids contact with his patients. Review based on two separate visits first by my wife and second by me.