inactive

Michael A Ferguson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 10th, 2016
College Park Family Care Center and their doctors are exceptional. For twenty plus years I have been receiving excellent care. I recommend Dr. Michael Ferguson especially. He has been my primary physician for 15+ years, showing caring empathy and professional expertise that would be hard to beat. Obviously, I recommend CPFCC and Dr Michael Ferguson highly.

April 25th, 2016
Dr Fergusin and his Office Staff
Dr Ferguson and his staff are super friendly and always take good care of me. I love Dr. Ferguson. He always puts you at ease. To me he is the best!

April 6th, 2016
Wonderful DO!
Dr. Ferguson has been my family doctor since 2009. I would not see anyone else, he is thorough, professional, easy to speak with and is very compassionate in his care. I highly recommend Dr. Ferguson!

March 30th, 2016
Dr Ferguson always understands what I am there for and makes you feel at ease talking about any problem large or small. He spends time with you so you can ask as many questions as you wish and explains them in terms you understand.

March 20th, 2016
The thing that truly sets Dr. Ferguson apart is that he really listens to you when you visit with him about your health concerns. He is always up on the latest research that is available. He works with you to put the pieces together so you get the best care possible. He is extremely intelligent, insightful, and dedicated. He takes the time to explain health issues in a way that is easy to understand. His number one priority is to help you reach optimal health. Dr. Ferguson takes the time to find a solution, not just find a band aid for the problem. Our family is very grateful for all he's done for us.

March 16th, 2016
Dr Ferguson truly cares about his patients. No matter how behind the office is, he spends the time and doesn't rush. He is a great listener and great problem solver. Super nice guy!

March 15th, 2016
My experience with Dr Ferguson and his staff is always pleasant. Dr Ferguson is thorough in his examination and diagnosis. Patients are treated with the utmost respect and kindness from the time they arrive for their appointment. A wonderful doctor and staff.

February 21st, 2016
Dr. Ferguson has always listened to my concerns and has always applied his professional knowledge to my condition.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Ferguson really listens. He takes time to explain the diagnosis and the options. I really appreciate the time he spends on his patients and can tell that he enjoys his job!

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Ferguson is an excellent doctor. I totally trust him with my health and highly recommend him. He always takes as much time as needed with me and explains everything in terms I can understand.

January 26th, 2016
referral
Dr. Ferguson is a fantastic doctor. Super smart and professional. Whether it is my 13 year daughter or six year old son, he is super nice and kind and helpful. I ask for Dr. Ferguson everytime!

January 20th, 2016
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MICHAEL FERGUSON
I'm a 59 year-old male who moved to Blue Springs, Missouri 11 years ago. I selected a doctor in that area, but I wasn't satisfied with the care I was given. My wife passed away 7 years ago. After I few years, I remarried. My new wife & stepdaughter recommended that I switch to Dr. Michael Ferguson. Despite the 45 minute drive, I was grateful for the recommendation. I've never been treated by a more caring, conscientious & thorough physician. I was impressed by Dr. Ferguson's sincere concern for whatever the reason for my appointment, his thoroughness in asking questions so he could make the correct diagnosis, the patience & clarity with which he explained to me what I was experiencing & how treatment would work, and his appreciation of my coming to him for care. In this age of instantaneous gratification where we must have every type of service provided to us immediately - fast food, no traffic, internet speed, on-time air travel, leaving the grocery cart in no-man's land because we're lazy - we have truly spoiled ourselves into poor health. Doctors don't deserve to be rated so heavily on wait-time, which I see is the very first question on this survey. When it comes to quality health care, I don't care how long the wait is. In the case of Dr. Michael Ferguson, my long drive to his office is meaningless, and if it so happens that I have an abnormally long wait to see him once I'm there, I know that's because he's giving the same care to others that I'm thankful to receive. Thank you, Dr. Ferguson. You're the best!