A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Finn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Abscess
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Finn MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Finn practice?
- Dr. Michael Finn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Finn practices Neurological Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Denver, CO.
See Madison Surgeons.