A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flores, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Flores has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Angelo Flores MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Flores practice?
- Dr. Michael Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Flores practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Pediatricians.