A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freedman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freedman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Freedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Straith Hospital for Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Freedman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Freedman practice?
- Dr. Michael Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Freedman practices Psychiatry near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Psychiatrists.