A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Friedman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Friedman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Friedman MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Michael Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Friedman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pathologists.