inactive

Michael A Gentry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 6th, 2015
Very rude and VERY disrespectful. Never asked for previous medical treatment of problem. When I tried to explain my daughters issues I was told I was arguing with him and problem was all in her head. I ended the appointment by leaving.

December 23rd, 2014
He is always willing to work you in when needed and can quickly identify issues.

October 30th, 2014
Common Sense Experience and Experience Appreciated
Dr. Gentry Immediately diagnosed a problem that my daughter was having and eliminated unnecessary medication she had been given by another provider who had tried and failed to give a correct diagnoses and solution/remedy for the problem. I appreciated his common sense approach and years of experience. His bed side manner was professional and courteous.

February 17th, 2014
What a joke
Mr. Gentry Needs to get on the internet and learn something about new medicine.If i heard a duck it would sound like a?