Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Giuliano
Dr. Michael Giuliano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with other offices in New York, NY and Morristown, NJ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Giuliano is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center, Saint Barnabas Medical Center and HackensackUMC. Dr. Giuliano has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Giuliano has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Giuliano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Mark Siegel
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. Nicole Spillane
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Pakkay Ngai
Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi22