A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Giuliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Giuliano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Giuliano, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Giuliano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Giuliano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Giuliano MD is a male Neonatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Giuliano practice?
- Dr. Michael Giuliano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Giuliano practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians.